The education of a child is a team effort between parents and teachers. Being part of your child's education is crucial if they are to be successful and achieve their potential.
You can help your child be successful by:
- Reading to or with your child every night.
- Supporting your child with homework.
- Talking positively about school.
- Ensuring your child gets plenty of sleep.
- Encouraging your child to be responsible for their actions.
- Being involved in your child's education by attending school events and talking regularly to their teacher.
- Asking your child about school and encouraging them to talk about it everyday.
You can share your views at any time in the year about our school by visiting the ParentView link set up by OFSTED, please see the link below: