From time to time parents/carers, and others connected with the school, may become aware of matters which cause them concern. To encourage resolution of such situations Hales Valley Trust has a clear complaints policy and procedure which can be found below.
The procedure is devised with the intention that it will:
- Usually be possible to resolve problems by informal means
- Be simple to use and understand
- Be non-adversarial
- Provide confidentiality
- Allow problems to be handled swiftly
- Address all the points at issue
- Inform future practice so that the problem is unlikely to recur.