Parental communication is vital to ensure that you know what is going on and when, you are actively involved in the life of the school, and you can effectively support your child's learning at home.
We ensure effective communication with parents in a variety of different ways:
- Daily presence of senior leaders before and after school on the playground
- Pastoral and safeguarding team available on the playground before school
- Class teacher's presence on the playground at the end of the school day
- Fortnightly newsletter
- Twitter and Facebook (Early Years) accounts
- Adhoc Parentmail messages
- Parents' Evening Consultations
- Open events and workshops
- Celebration activities
Communication is a two-way process, we pride ourselves on having an open-door policy where staff are welcoming and approachable. If you have any questions or queries please speak to any member of staff who will be happy to signpost you to the relevant member of staff.
If you cannot visit the school in person, please call us on 01384 816845 or email us at email@example.com